Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grounded....

My head is often hopelessly in the clouds, but there are times when I am pulled down to this modern world by my love for gadgets. I don't care about clothes, I would walk around in a toga and flip flops if it was not so taboo. I could care less about accessorizing, about brand names, etc. But set me loose in a Best Buy or, gasp, at the Apple store, and I act like I'm in Disney Land. I am continually in awe about how those things work and love to look at the newest and greatest things. I also love to show off my gadgets. I often joke, but only half-joke, at the idea that I should work at the Apple Store just to get commission for all the products I've sold: convinced 3 people to buy Macs personally and at least 8 itouches. I shouldn't take much credit though, they really sell themselves.

But one app I feel I have to tell others about: Koi Pond. If you like serene waters, buy it. If you like to listen to thunderstorms, get this! If you like that the itouch can simulate real life, its amazing. Its so very simple: Its an overhead shot of a pond. Fish move around and when you touch the screen it is as if you are disturbing the water. Ripples occur and water noises echo. You can put on a thunderstorm and watch the drops hit the water. Sound simple? It is. But you will spend minutes to an hour just staring and tapping the screen. Serenity now...you got it on your itouch. Ha, its worth the .99 cents.

Ok, now I must get ready for my program on cell phones at the library. I hope it goes well.

Oh, and I passed my Comps!! Found out today. I'm so happy....but I'm calmed by my Pond. :) I guess it really hasn't sunk in yet.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the GREAT NEWS!!!...and...
    Q: Do you have a real pet?

    ReplyDelete